Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

...You Should Know About This Blog

Well, hello there! Welcome to All The Things! 

I'm Molly and this is my new blog. Does everything look alright? 

In 2009, I created my book blog, Surrounded By Words, but over time I noticed that my posts and reviews would become sporadic whenever life got hectic. During times when I wasn't reading as much, the blog would fall to the wayside, as it has for much of this year. I found myself wanting a less specified blog where I could write about things that inspire me, crafts I'm working on, and general goings-on in my life. Thus, All The Things was born. 

I love crafting, reading, knitting, music, and cooking, so you can expect posts on all of these areas and probably much more.  I'm also continually learning how to live with Crohn's Disease and have found great support through internet communities. I'm hoping that I can extend that to this blog and bring information and hope to others. There really isn't a set plan for the content on All The Things, which was kind of the point in creating a new blog.

I'm excited to see what develops through this blog and to share my journey with the readers who find me. I'm waiting with open arms embrace what life brings: the good, the bad, and the unexpected.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.